Lobel's of New York
|Headquarters||1096 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10028|
Lobel's of New York is a United States producer of beef products founded in Austria during the 1840s. Lobel's is known for its high quality beef starting with rancher, Nathan Lobel in the 1840s. His son Morris, emigrated to the United States in 1911 at the age of seventeen. Lobel's currently serves international clientele and celebrities such as Harrison Ford. Lobel's products are not frozen and shipped fresh overnight.
Leon Lobel died in 2006 passing ownership to his younger brother Stanley, his son Evan, and nephews, Mark and David Lobel.
- O'Brien, Jeanne (2015-08-26). "The Best Steak You've Never Heard Of". Forbes. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Preston, Marguerite (2015-04-06). "What to Eat at New York's Yankee Stadium, 2015 Edition". Eater NY. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Ogilvie, Stephanie (2015-06-12). "Where do you splurge for steaks?". The Roanoke Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Passy, Charles (2013-07-05). "Stanley Lobel, a Butcher a Cut Above the Rest". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- Potts, Monica (2006-01-16). "Leon Lobel, 77, a Part Owner of a Storied Family Butcher Shop, Dies". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-09-14.