Aeroporto do Lobito
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
|Coordinates||12°22′20″S 13°32′15″E / 12.37222°S 13.53750°ECoordinates: 12°22′20″S 13°32′15″E / 12.37222°S 13.53750°E|
Lobito Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto do Lobito) (IATA: LLT, ICAO: FNLB) is an airport serving in Lobito, a town and municipality in the Benguela Province of Angola.
Accidents and incidents
- On 15 December 1994, Basler BT-67 N96BF of SL Aviation Services was damaged beyond repair in a take-off accident when flight was attempted with insufficient airspeed. Both crew were killed.
- On 21 August 1995, a Douglas DC-3 that had been converted to turboprop engines was written off at Lobito Airport.
- ^ Airport information for FNLB from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- ^ Airport information for FNLB at Great Circle Mapper.
- ^ "FNLB @ aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- ^ Google Maps - Lobito
- ^ "N96BF Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- ^ Accident history for FNLB at Aviation Safety Network