From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lobster is a clawed marine crustacean.
Lobster may also refer to:
- Spiny lobsters, slipper lobsters, furry lobsters, and squat lobsters, non-clawed marine crustaceans not directly related to the lobster
- Lobster clasp, a type of jewelry fastener
- Lobster mushroom, an edible North American mushroom resembling lobster meat
- Lobster graph
- A historical derogatory term for British soldiers
- Someone who lobbies
- Lobster Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Lobster (novel), an erotic novel by Guillaume Lecasble
- The Lobster, a 2015 science fiction movie.
- Lobster (magazine), a British parapolitics publication
- Lobster Records, an independent record label from Santa Barbara, California
- Lobster Johnson, a Dark Horse Comics character who appears in Hellboy and his own series
- Lobster Random, a 2000 AD character
- "Rock Lobster", a song by The B-52's
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lobster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.