From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lobster is a clawed marine crustacean.
Lobster may also refer to:
- Spiny lobsters, slipper lobsters, furry lobsters, and squat lobsters, non-clawed marine crustaceans not directly related to the lobster
- A historical derogatory term for British soldiers
- The Lobster, a 2015 science fiction movie.
- Lobster (magazine), a British parapolitics publication
- Lobster Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Lobster Records, an independent record label from Santa Barbara, California
- Lobster Johnson, a Dark Horse Comics character who appears in Hellboy and his own series
- Lobster Random, a 2000 AD character
- Lobster clasp, a type of jewelry fastener
- Lobster mushroom, an edible North American mushroom resembling lobster meat
- "Rock Lobster", a song by The B-52's
- Lobster (novel), an erotic novel by Guillaume Lecasble
- Lobster graph
- Someone who lobbies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lobster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.