|Look up lobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lobster is a clawed marine crustacean.
Lobster may also refer to:
- Spiny lobsters, slipper lobsters, furry lobsters, and squat lobsters, non-clawed marine crustaceans not directly related to the lobster
- Lobster clasp, a type of jewelry fastener
- Lobster mushroom, an edible North American mushroom resembling lobster meat
- Lobster graph
- A historical derogatory term for British soldiers
- Lobster Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Lobster (novel), an erotic novel by Guillaume Lecasble
- The Lobster, a 2015 science fiction movie.
- Lobster (magazine), a British parapolitics publication
- Lobster Records, an independent record label from Santa Barbara, California
- Lobster Johnson, a Dark Horse Comics character who appears in Hellboy and his own series
- Lobster Random, a 2000 AD character
- "Rock Lobster", a song by The B-52's
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lobster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.