Local church (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Local churches)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A local church is a church or congregation meeting in a particular location.
Local church may also refer to:
- Christian Church, both a Christian association of people and a place of worship
- Local churches (affiliation), a Christian group founded by Watchman Nee
- Parish church, a local church united with other parishes under a bishop or presbytery
- Congregationalist polity, a form of church organization by which each local church that governs itself independently
- Particular church, Roman Catholic ecclesial community
- "Local church" is the expression to designate an autocephalous church in Eastern Orthodoxy.
- Ecclesiastical polity, church government and structure