Local church (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Local churches)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A local church is a church or congregation meeting in a particular location.
Local church may also refer to:
- Christian church, both a Christian association of people and a place of worship
- Local churches (affiliation), a Christian group founded by Watchman Nee
- Parish church, a local church united with other parishes under a bishop or presbytery
- Congregationalist polity, a form of church organization by which each local church that governs itself independently
- Particular church, Roman Catholic ecclesial community
- Ecclesiastical polity, church government and structure
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Local church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.