Local service district
A local service district is a type of designated place in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. In the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador, a local service district is a defined area led by an elected committee responsible for the delivery of services including water, sewer, fire, garbage, street lighting, animal control, and/or road maintenance services to ratepayers within a defined area.
- Local service district (New Brunswick)
- Local service district (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Local services board (Ontario)
- Subdivisions of Indonesia
- ^ "Census Profile - Select from a list (New Brunswick)". Statistics Canada. November 27, 2015. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- ^ "Local Service Districts – Frequently Asked Questions". Government of Newfoundland and Labrador. Retrieved January 1, 2022.