Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up locale or locales in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Locale may refer to:
- Locale (computer software), a set of parameters that defines the user's language, region and any special variant preferences that the user wants to see in their user interface. Usually a locale identifier consists of at least a language identifier and a region identifier.
- Locale (computer hardware), an abstraction of the concept of a localized set of hardware resources which are close enough to enjoy uniform memory access
- Locale (mathematics), a complete Heyting algebra used in pointless topology.
- Locale (geographic), the geographic place at which there is or was human settlement.
- Locale ('Ndrangheta), the main local organizational unit of the 'Ndrangheta with jurisdiction over criminal activities in an entire town or an area in a large urban center.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Locale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.