From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up localism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Localism may refer to:
- Fiscal localism - ideology of keeping money in a local economy
- Localism (politics)
- Localism in Thailand - sustainability, moderation and broad-based development
- Conflict in surf culture between local residents and visitors for access to beaches with large waves
- The linguistic theory that all grammatical cases, including syntactic cases, are based on a local meaning.
- Localism in Hong Kong - a newly emerging political movement in Hong Kong, which strives for the autonomy of Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Localism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.