||This article describes a work or element of fiction in a primarily in-universe style. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Locathah, from the original Monster Manual (1977).
|Stats||Open Game License stats|
The locathah appeared in second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (1989), and reprinted in the Monstrous Manual (1993). The locathah appeared as a player character race for the Forgotten Realms setting in Sea of Fallen Stars (1999).
The locathah appeared in the third edition Monster Manual (2000), and in the 3.5 revised Monster Manual (2003).
Although humanoid in shape, locathahs are clearly more fish than human. The average locathah stands 5 feet tall and weighs 175 pounds. Females and males look very much alike, although the former can be recognized by the two ochre stripes marking their egg sacs.
Locathah worship a deity named Eadro.
- Arneson, Dave. Blackmoor (TSR, 1975)
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (TSR, 1989)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Schend, Steven E. Sea of Fallen Stars (TSR, 1999)
- Williams, Skip, Jonathan Tweet, and Monte Cook. Monster Manual. Wizards of the Coast, 2000
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|