From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Locution (disambiguation).
|Look up location or locating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Location or locating may refer to:
- Location (geography), one of the five geographic themes; a specific position or point in physical space
- Absolute location, describing a position on the surface of the Earth
- Location-allocation, used in geographic information systems
- Location, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- In South Africa, a non-white township
- Location parameter, a parameter of a probability distribution indicating the distribution's central tendency
- Filming location, a place where some or all of a film or television series is produced
- "Location, location, location," an expression in the business of real estate, referring to the most important characteristic of the land or building which is being bought or sold
- Location, Location, Location, a British reality television series
- Location (sign language), the location of the hands when signing
- HTTP location, the HTTP header
- Real-time locating, in radio frequency identification
- Location (EP), an EP by The Grand Opening
- Locale in computer software
- Locate (disambiguation)
- Locator (disambiguation)
- Allocation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Location.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.