Lochinvar railway station
|Location||Station Lane, Lochinvar|
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||202.60 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||2 July 1860|
|Passengers (2013)||<1 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
A second platform was added in 1914 when the line was duplicated. As part of the Australian Rail Track Corporation's project to install a third track between Maitland and Whittingham, the station's platforms were extended and a footbridge installed in 2012.
|1||services to Newcastle|||
|2||services to Muswellbrook & Scone|||
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- Lochinvar Station NSWrail.net
- "Hunter line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- Maitland to Whittingham Third Track Project Hunter 8 Alliance
- Lochinvar Rail Station Bridge Archived 6 March 2014 at the Wayback Machine Fabinox
- Lochinvar station details Transport for New South Wales