This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. of offices||21|
|No. of attorneys||700+|
|Major practice areas||General Practice|
|Key people||Jerry Clements, Locke Lord Chair|
|Date founded||October 2, 2007|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Locke Lord LLP is a full-service, international law firm of more than 20 offices designed to meet clients’ needs around the world. The Firm has a history that spans more than 125 years and is consistently ranked as one of the top 100 most prestigious law firms in the world by American Lawyer and Vault.  Locke Lord advises clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including energy, financial services, fund formation, health care, insurance and reinsurance, private equity and venture capital, public finance, real estate, and technology, media and telecommunications, while providing a wealth of experience through its complex litigation, intellectual property, tax, regulatory and transactional teams.
Locke Lord has demonstrated a long-standing commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion and encouraging diverse points of view. And the Firm supports organizations that share its commitment to diversity, inclusion and action with its time and funds. There are three women on the Firm's Executive Committee, including Firm Chair Jerry Clements. The Firm's Board of Directors has 10 female members and is co-chaired by a woman and an African-American man. Locke Lord received a 100 percent rating in the 2017 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC).
Locke Lord is a combination of a number of predecessor firms with a history dating back to 1887.
Locke Lord is a general practice or full-service law firm, which means that it provides services in virtually all legal matters. The firm's core practice groups include:
- Bank Regulatory and Transactional
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy Insolvency and Restructuring
- Business Litigation and Arbitration
- Class Actions
- Consumer Finance
- Corporate and Transactional
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Health Care
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Intellectual Property
- International Arbitration
- Labor & Employment
- Life Sciences
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Product Liability
- Public and Governmental Affairs
- Real Estate and Finance
- White-Collar Criminal Defense & Internal Investigations
- Atlanta (1983)
- Austin (1974)
- Boston (1887)
- Chicago (1914)
- Cincinnati (2016)
- Dallas (1891)
- Hartford (1991)
- Hong Kong (2011) 
- Houston (1916)
- London (1987)
- Los Angeles (1978)
- Miami (2013) 
- Morristown (1989)
- New Orleans (1990)
- New York (1996)
- Providence (1894)
- Sacramento (2005)
- San Francisco (2009)
- Stamford (2003)
- Washington, D.C (2006)
- West Palm Beach (1981)
- "Firms Ranked by Gross Revenue". The American Lawyer. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Best companies to work for|Vault.com". Vault. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- "Locke Lord LLP | World Law Group WLG". World Law Group WLG. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- World, Miracle Corners of the. "MCW's 12th Annual Gala Celebration Raises More Than $900,000 And Honors Roberta Richin, Locke Lord LLC, Moneris Solutions, And Sharon Katz & The Peace Train". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- "The Ranks of Female Firm Leaders Are Growing — And So Are Their Dinner Parties". Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Interactive, One North. "Locke Lord :: Leadership". www.lockelord.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Campaign, Human Rights. "CORPORATE EQUALITY INDEX 2O17" (PDF). Human Rights Campaign. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Interactive, One North. "Locke Lord :: History". www.lockelord.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Locke Lord Opens Hong Kong Office Led by Internationally Recognized REIT Attorney Brad Markoff, http://www.lockelord.com/pr_2011hongkongopens. Accessed 24 January 2011.
- Interactive, One North. "Edwards Wildman Establishes Office in Miami". Locke Lord. Retrieved 2017-04-04.