Locke Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Locke Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.78 sq mi (46.0 km2)|
|• Land||17.78 sq mi (46.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||863 ft (263 m)|
|• Density||220/sq mi (80/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453576|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.78 square miles (46.0 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Nappanee (northwest quarter)
- Olive Township (north)
- Harrison Township (northeast)
- Union Township (east)
- Jefferson Township, Kosciusko County (southeast)
- Scott Township, Kosciusko County (south)
- German Township, Marshall County (southwest)
- Madison Township, St. Joseph County (northwest)
- "Locke Township, Elkhart County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Deahl, Anthony (1905). A Twentieth Century History and Biographical Record of Elkhart County, Indiana. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 124.
- History of Elkhart County, Indiana. Chas. C. Chapman Co. 1881. p. 1041.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|