|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
LockerDome is an advertising platform founded in 2008 in St. Louis, Missouri, by CEO Gabe Lozano. Launched as a sports-themed social network, it changed to become a service that tracks internet users and serves them tailored ads via software modules embedded in publishers' websites.
In 2016, LockerDome moved its headquarters to a larger space at 1314 Washington.
- Jon Friedman (1 February 2013). "LockerDome is 'Facebook on steroids'". MarketWatch. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- "Publishers". Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "LockerDome CrunchBase Profile". CrunchBase. Archived from the original on 2014-04-26.
- Feldt, Brian (3 December 2014). "LockerDome raises $10 million, adds Dave Peacock to board". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Brown, Lisa (23 December 2015). "LockerDome moving, adding 300 jobs in downtown St. Louis". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
After a 120-day build-out set to begin in the second half of 2016, LockerDome’s employees will move to occupy an 18,000-square-foot building a block away at 1314 Washington.