From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lockerbie is a town in south-west Scotland.
Lockerbie may also refer to:
- Lockerbie bombing, the terrorist bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 in December 1988
- Lockerbie: The Story and the Lessons, a book focussing on the civil litigation against Pan Am
- Lockerbie railway station
- Lockerbie Square, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Lockerbie Scrub, Queensland, Australia
- Lockerbie, Victoria, a proposed suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Gary Lockerbie (born 1982), British golfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockerbie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.