Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lockheed (originally spelled Loughead) may refer to:
Brands and enterprises
- Lockheed Corporation, a former American aircraft manufacturer
- Lockheed Martin, formed in 1995 by the merger of Lockheed Corporation and Martin Marietta
- Lockheed Shipbuilding and Construction Company
- Flora Haines Loughead (1855-1943), American writer, farmer, miner
- The brothers who founded the original Lockheed Corporation:
- Lockheed (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Lockheed Martin Transit Center, in Sunnyvale, California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockheed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.