Lockheed RC-130 Hercules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
|Role||Military reconnaissance aircraft|
|National origin||United States|
|Primary user||United States Air Force|
|Developed from||Lockheed C-130 Hercules|
- Electronics reconnaissance variant for use by 7407th Combat Support Wing, ten conversions from C-130A.
- Photo reconnaissance variant, one converted from a TC-130A and 15 built new.
- Electronic reconnaissance variant, 15 converted from C-130B later designated RC-130B.
- Re-designated from C-130B-II, all later converted back to C-130Bs.
- Two JC-130A aircraft were modified with the Battlefield Illumination Airborne System (BIAS) for night search-and rescue missions with the 446th Tactical Airlift Wing.
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules
- Lockheed AC-130
- Lockheed DC-130
- Lockheed EC-130
- Lockheed EC-130H Compass Call
- Lockheed HC-130
- Lockheed L-100 Hercules
- Lockheed LC-130
- Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules
- Lockheed Martin KC-130
- Lockheed MC-130
- Lockheed WC-130