Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up locking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Locking may refer to:
- Locking (computer science)
- Locking, Somerset, a village and civil parish in the United Kingdom
- Brian Locking (born 1938), rock guitarist
- Norm Locking (1911–1995), National Hockey League player
- Locking (dance), a style of funk dance invented in the early 1970s
- Prevention of a screw thread from turning when undesired
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Locking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.