|Look up lockjaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lockjaw can refer to:
Medical conditions and diseases
- Trismus, a pathological condition in which the mouth is held shut by sustained spasm of the masseter (jaw) muscle, often observed in cases of tetanus
- Tetanus, an infectious disease of the central nervous system
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction or TMD, often erroneously called TMJ
- Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis, American jazz saxophonist
- Lockjaw (band), an English punk band from the 1970s
- Lockjaw (EP), a 2013 EP by Flume and Chet Faker
- "Lockjaw" (song), a 2016 song by American hip hop artist French Montana and Kodak Black
- "Lockjaw", a track from the album Take Me to Your Leader by American rapper Trunks
- "Lockjaw", a track from the album Mack Daddy by Sir Mix-a-Lot
- Lockjaw (comics), a character from Marvel Comics' Inhumans
- Locust Valley Lockjaw, an upper-class American accent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockjaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.