From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lockjaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lockjaw can refer to any of the following:
Medical conditions and diseases
- Trismus, a pathological condition in which the mouth is held shut by sustained spasm of the masseter (jaw) muscle, often observed in cases of tetanus.
- Tetanus, an infectious disease of the central nervous system.
Arts and literature
- Lockjaw (comics), a character from Marvel Comics' Inhumans
- Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis, an American jazz saxophonist
- Lockjaw (EP), a 2013 EP by Flume and Chet Faker
In sociology and linguistics
- Locust Valley Lockjaw, an upper-class American accent.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockjaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.