From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lockout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lockout may refer to:
- Lockout (industry), a type of work stoppage
- Dublin Lockout, a major industrial dispute between approximately 20,000 workers and 300 employers 1913 - 1914.
- Lockout (sports), lockout in sports leagues
- Lockout (film), a 2012 science fiction action film
- Lockout chip, a computer chip in a video game system to prevent use of unauthorized software
- Lock-out device, part of a signaling system used on game shows
- Regional lockout, a barrier to prevent media use outside of a specific region
- Lockout-tagout, a procedure to prevent unsafe activation of machinery
- A period in some hostels during which guests are disallowed from the premises
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.