Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lockout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lockout may refer to:
- Lockout (industry), a type of work stoppage
- Dublin Lockout, a major industrial dispute between approximately 20,000 workers and 300 employers 1913 - 1914
- Lockout (sports), lockout in sports leagues
- Lockout (film), a 2012 science fiction action film
- Lockout chip, a computer chip in a video game system to prevent use of unauthorized software
- Lock-out device, part of a signaling system used on game shows
- Regional lockout, a barrier to prevent media use outside of a specific region
- Lockout-tagout, a procedure to prevent unsafe activation of machinery
- A period in some hostels during which guests are disallowed from the premises
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.