Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lockridge may refer to:
- Hildegarde Dolson Lockridge (1908–1981) American poet, playwright and novelist
- Richard Lockridge (1899–1982), American writer of detective fiction
- Rocky Lockridge (1959–2019), American former professional boxer
- Ross Lockridge, Jr. (1914–1948), American novelist
- S. M. Lockridge (1913–2000), American pastor
- Lockeridge, Wiltshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lockridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.