Locks (Garnet Crow album)
|Studio album by Garnet Crow|
|Released||March 12, 2008|
|Garnet Crow chronology|
|Singles from Locks|
The album consist of three previously released singles, such as Kaze to Rainbow/Kono Te wo Nobaseba, Namida no Yesterday and Sekai wa Mawaru to Iu Keredo.
Previously mentioned two singles had received in this album special mix under the title album ver. Instrumentation from the original single version is a half minute each longer and varied.
It's their first album which was released in three formats: regular edition, limited "A" and "B" CD+DVD edition. Limited "A" includes DVD disc with the short footage of their live Garnet Crow Special Live in Ninnanji and limited "B" includes DVD disc with three music videoclips.
All tracks are composed by Yuri Nakamura, written by Nana Azuki and arranged by Hirohito Furui.
|1.||"Saigo no Ritou 最後の離島"||3:44|
|2.||"Namida no Yesterday 涙のイエスタデー" (album ver.)||5:05|
|3.||"Sekai wa Mawaru to Iu Keredo 世界はまわると言うけれど"||4:42|
|4.||"Mou Ichido Waratte もう一度 笑って"||5:11|
|5.||"Kono Te wo Nobaseba この手を伸ばせば" (album ver.)||5:02|
|7.||"Kaze to Rainbow 風とRAINBOW"||3:36|
|10.||"The first cry"||5:45|
|11.||"Love is a Bird"||4:25|
Usage in media
- Namida no Yesterday was used as opening theme for Anime television series Detective Conan
- Sekai wa Mawaru to Iu Keredo was used as ending theme for anime Detective Conan
- Mou Ichido Waratte was used as ending theme for TBS program Deji@Kan
- Kaze to Rainbow was used as opening theme for Anime television series MÄR
- Kono Te wo Nobaseba was used as ending theme for Anime television series MÄR
- "Discography : GARNET CROW official website : ガーネットクロウ オフィシャルサイト". garnetcrow.com. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "LOCKS | GARNET CROW". ORICON STYLE (in Japanese). Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "GARNET CROW | LOCKS[初回限定盤A] | Being official website". beinggiza.com. Retrieved 19 December 2016.