Loco (David Lee Murphy song)
|Single by David Lee Murphy|
|from the album Tryin' to Get There|
|Released||January 5, 2004|
|Songwriter(s)||David Lee Murphy
|Producer(s)||David Lee Murphy
|David Lee Murphy singles chronology|
"Loco" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist David Lee Murphy. It was released in January 2004 as the first single from Murphy's album, Tryin' to Get There. The song reached number 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in July 2004, becoming his last Top 40 single to date. It was also Murphy's only entry on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 44. The song was written by Murphy and Kim Tribble.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, calling it a "frisky, uptempo number about the joys about being a little bit crazy." She goes on to say that "saucy fiddle and infectious lead-guitar work add spice to this fun tune." She praises Murphy, stating that he remains an "engaging vocalist who knows how to put just the right touch on a light-hearted lyric." 
"Loco" debuted at number 59 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of January 17, 2004.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|US Billboard Hot 100||44|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||32|
- David Lee Murphy Hot Country Songs Chart History
- David Lee Murphy Hot 100 Chart History
- Billboard, January 17, 2004
- "David Lee Murphy – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for David Lee Murphy.
- "David Lee Murphy – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for David Lee Murphy.
- "Best of 2004: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2004. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|