|Headquarters||South Pittsburg, Tennessee,|
|Mike Otterman, CEO|
Lodge Manufacturing Company is an American manufacturer of cast iron cookware based in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Founded in 1896 by Joseph Lodge, Lodge Manufacturing is one of America's oldest cookware companies in continuous operation. It is still owned and managed by the descendants of the Lodge family. Most cast iron sold by Lodge is produced in its foundry in South Pittsburg, which has been in operation since the company was founded.
Founded in 1896 by Joseph Lodge, Lodge Manufacturing is one of America's oldest cookware companies in continuous operation. Joseph Lodge and his wife settled in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, a town of 3,000 people along the Tennessee River beside the Cumberland Plateau. The Lodge Manufacturing Company has operated continuously in the same location ever since and holds the title of being the oldest cast iron cookware manufacturer in the USA. In July 2019, Lodge unveiled seven new cast iron cookware products under the label Blacklock, a new lighter gourmet line of skillets and ovens. In August 2019, Lodge announced acquisition of Portland, OR startup FINEX Cast Iron Cookware. This marks Lodge's first acquisition in its 123-year-old history.
- Lillo, Andrea. "Mike Otterman Takes on CEO Role at Lodge".
- "The Best Dutch Oven is Affordable and Made Right Here in the South". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- "Lodge introduces lighter gourmet cast iron cookware under original Blacklock Foundry name". timesfreepress.com. 2019-07-11. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- "Major cast iron maker acquires Portland startup". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- "Lodge Makes First Acquisition with Portland Cast Iron Brand". Home Furnishings News. 2019-08-14. Retrieved 2019-08-15.