From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
New York City, New York
Lodge Kerrigan (born 1964) is an American motion picture screenwriter and director. His 2010 film Rebecca H. (Return to the Dogs) entered into the Un Certain Regard section of the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.
- Clean, Shaven (1994, won Independent Spirit Awards Someone to Watch Award)
- Claire Dolan (1998, nominated for Independent Spirit Award – Best Director)
- Keane (2004)
- Rebecca H. (Return to the Dogs) (2010)
- Homeland (2012, Episode: "State of Independence")
- Longmire (2013, Episode: "Carcasses")
- The Killing (2013-2014; Episodes: "That You Fear the Most", "Try", "Unraveling")
- The Americans (2014; A Little Night Music)
- Bates Motel (2014; Episode: "Caleb")
- The Red Road (2014; Episode: "The Bad Weapons", "The Great Snake Battle")
- "Festival de Cannes: Rebecca H. (Return to the Dogs)". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|