Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lodhi may refer to:
- Lodi (Pashtun tribe), a Batani Pashtun (Ghilzai) tribe mainly found in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Lodhi Colony, a residential colony in South Central part of New Delhi
- Lodhi (caste), a community of agriculturalists in India
- Lodhi Road, Delhi
- Lodha Muslims, a tribal or Adivasi community found in the state of West Bengal in India.
- Azhar Lodhi, newscaster and commentator at the Pakistan Television Corporation
- Faheem Khalid Lodhi, Pakistani-Australian architect
- Maleeha Lodhi, journalist, academic and diplomat from Pakistan
- Shaista Lodhi, a Pakistani actor, director and host. He made his film debut with Raasta
- Sultanpur Lodhi, a city in the Indian state of Punjab
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lodhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.