Lodi High School (California)
|Lodi High School|
United States of America
|Motto||"Knowledge is Power"|
|Established||September 8, 1896|
|Vice Principal||Angela LeStrange|
|Number of students||3,000|
|School color(s)||Red & White|
|Athletics||football, basketball, soccer, water polo, swimming and diving, track and field, cheer, drill, cross country, tennis, golf, volleyball, wrestling, badminton, baseball, softball, band|
|Rival||Tokay High School, Lincoln High School (Stockton)|
|Address||3 South Pacific Avenue Lodi, CA 95242|
Lodi High School, serving grades 9-12, is one of four comprehensive high schools in Lodi Unified School District. The physical plant encompasses three gymnasiums, 59 permanent classrooms, one cafeteria, 30 portables, four computer labs, one theater complex, a college and career center, one administration center, one counseling center, and one metal, one wood and one automotive technology shop. While the present site was built in 1956, Lodi High School began classes on September 8, 1896, and celebrated its centennial birthday during the 1996-97 school year. At the present time, Lodi High School is on a modified traditional calendar.
The school first opened in September 8, 1896.
- Greg Bishop - 6-year NFL offensive lineman
- Alyson Huber - Assemblywoman
- Patrick Ianni - soccer defender for the Seattle Sounders
- Tayt Ianni - former soccer defender for the San Jose Earthquakes
- Carl Kammerer - NFL player in 1960s
- Robert Mondavi - Mondavi Wines
- Bill Munson - 16-year NFL quarterback
- A Skylit Drive - A 6 piece Post-hardcore band.
- Bridget Marquardt, Reality Star and model
- (22 December 1977). Lodi Sports Hall of Fame, Lodi News Sentinel