|Headquarters||Wartrace, Tennessee, United States|
|Mike and Sandy Loehle|
Loehle Aircraft Corporation (pronounced "Low-lee") is an aircraft manufacturer located in Wartrace, Tennessee, that produces aircraft kits and a complete line of paints for all types of aircraft, including metal, composite and fabric covered. It has been manufacturing aircraft kits for 40 years, with aircraft being built and flown in 26 countries.
This company has manufactured aircraft kits since 1977. In 1981 Mike Lohle won the Experimental Aircraft Association Oshkosh Ultralight Grand Champion Award and also the award for Outstanding Craftsmanship for his Easy Riser ultralight.
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|Loehle 5151 Mustang||1988||27 fixed gear, 75 retractable gear (2007)||3/4 scale replica of North American P-51 Mustang|
|Loehle Fokker D-VII||2 (2007)||Replica of Fokker D-VII|
|Loehle KW-909||1 (2007)||Replica of Messerschmitt 109 & Focke-Wulf 190|
|Loehle P-40||3 (2007)||Replica of Curtiss P-40|
|Loehle SE5A||3 (2007)||Replica of Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5A|
|Loehle Spad XIII||5 (2007)||Replica of Spad XIII|
|Loehle Spitfire||1 (1998)||3/4 scale replica of Supermarine Spitfire|
|Loehle Sport Parasol||73 (2007)||Parasol wing single seat ultralight|
- Downey, Julia: 1999 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 15, Number 12, December 1998, page 55. Primedia Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Downey, Julia: 2008 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 24, Number 12, December 2007, page 61. Primedia Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Cliche, Andre: Ultralight Aircraft Shopper's Guide 8th Edition, page B-44. Cybair Limited Publishing, 2001. ISBN 0-9680628-1-4
- Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, page 197. BAI Communications. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- Loehle Aircraft Corporation (March 2010). "Welcome to Loehle Aircraft Corporation". Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 115. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015. ISSN 1368-485X
- "Tullahoma: Loehle Aircraft Corporation". Retrieved 10 December 2012.
- Gene Chase (Oct 1981). Sport Avatiation. Missing or empty
- Loehle Aircraft Corporation
- Loehle Aircraft Corporation on City of Tullahoma, State of Tennessee website
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|