|Subsidiary of Loews Corporation|
667 Madison Avenue
New York, United States
Loews Hotels is an American luxury hospitality company that owns or operates 28 hotels in the United States and Canada. Loews' hotels and resorts are located in major North American city centers and resort destinations.
Green Energy and Social Responsibility
Loews Hotels engage in and support a wide range of energy and resource-saving policies, as well as policies that support and promote local sustainable agriculture. Loews works with Energy Star to implement its policies.
In 1990, CEO Jonathan Tisch created the "Good Neighbor Policy," which works with local organizations and schools, as well as umbrella organizations like DonorsChoose. Left over food and hotel furniture and dry goods are donated to local communities. The Good Neighbor Policy was awarded a 1996 President's Volunteer Service Award.
- Bisha Hotel (Toronto)
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Resort
- Live! by Loews (Arlington, TX)
- Live! by Loews (St. Louis, MO)
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Loews Boston Hotel
- Loews Chicago Hotel
- Loews Chicago O'Hare (Rosemont)
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort
- Loews Vogue Montreal
- Loews Hollywood Hotel
- Loews Hotel 1000 (Seattle)
- Loews Kansas City Hotel
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Loews Regency New York
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel (Nashville)
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort (Tucson)
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Orlando
- Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Surfside Inn and Suites
- Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites (2020)
- Loews Memphis Hotel
Previously Owned Properties
- Loews Anatole Hotel from 1979 to 1995 (now Hilton Anatole)
- Loews Annapolis Hotel until 2018 (now Hotel Annapolis, to be rebranded as Graduate Annapolis in 2019)
- Loews Don CeSar Hotel from 2003 to 2017 (now The Don CeSar)
- Loews Hotel Monte-Carlo from 1975 to 1998 (Fairmont Monte Carlo)
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort from 2006 to 2012 (now Westin Lake Las Vegas)
- "News Events Press Releases Loews Hotels Selects Trintech Reconciliation Suite". Trintech.com. 2010-10-18. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Family Resorts | Luxury Business Hotels". Loews Hotels. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Backyard Luxury: Loews Hotels experiments with sourcing locally by @HmarketingHelp – Hotel Marketing Strategies Blog". Hotelmarketingstrategies.com. 2011-02-11. Archived from the original on 2012-06-11. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews partners with Energy Star to reduce carbon footprint". Hotelnewsnow.com. 2009-04-07. Archived from the original on 2012-03-25. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Partners with DonorsChoose.org to Provide Resources for Public Education". Prweb.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Receives President'S Service Award From The Points Of Light Foundation - Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. 1996-04-23. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- Net, Hospitality. "AJ Capital Partners announces acquisition of the Loews Annapolis Hotel, to become a Graduate Hotel". Hospitality Net.
- "The Loews Don CeSar Hotel sold to Host Hotels & Resorts". Tampa Bay Times. 5 January 2017.
- "Loews Monte Carlo Hotel Sold - to be Renamed the Monte Carlo Grand Hotel / Nov 1998". www.hotel-online.com.
- Green, Steve (28 March 2012). "Loews hotel at Lake Las Vegas switching to Westin brand - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper". lasvegassun.com.