|Subsidiary of Loews Corporation|
|Headquarters||667 Madison Avenue
New York, United States
|Kirk Kinsell (Chairman & CEO)|
Loews Hotels is a luxury hospitality company that owns and/or operates 23 hotels in the U.S. and Canada. Loews’ hotels and resorts are located in major North American city centers and resort destinations  and one Canadian province.
Green Energy and Social Responsibility
Loews Hotels engage in and support a wide range of energy and resource-saving policies, as well as policies that support and promote local sustainable agriculture. Loews works with Energy Star to implement its policies.
In 1990 CEO Jonathan Tisch created the "Good Neighbor Policy," which works with local organizations and schools, as well as umbrella organizations like DonorsChoose. Left over food and hotel furniture and dry goods are donated to local communities. The Good Neighbor Policy was awarded a 1996 President's Volunteer Service Award.
Loews' Orlando hotel incurred criticism for a change to its policy of caring for feral cats, instead allowing them to be captured and possibly euthanized at a local shelter.
- "News Events Press Releases Loews Hotels Selects Trintech Reconciliation Suite". Trintech.com. 2010-10-18. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Family Resorts | Luxury Business Hotels | Loews Hotels - Loews". Loews Hotels. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Introduces New Loews Service Guarantee for Meeting". Hotelinteractive.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Enhances YouFirst Loyalty Program Perks". Travelpulse.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Backyard Luxury: Loews Hotels experiments with sourcing locally by @HmarketingHelp – Hotel Marketing Strategies Blog". Hotelmarketingstrategies.com. 2011-02-11. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews partners with Energy Star to reduce carbon footprint". Hotelnewsnow.com. 2009-04-07. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Partners with DonorsChoose.org to Provide Resources for Public Education". Prweb.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Loews Hotels Receives President'S Service Award From The Points Of Light Foundation - Free Online Library". Thefreelibrary.com. 1996-04-23. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "Companies Doing Good". Goodsearch.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- Clarke, Sara K. (2012-03-29). "Loews Hotels: Loews plans to remove cats from feral colony - Orlando Sentinel". Articles.orlandosentinel.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.