This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Nu metal, rap metal, punk rock, hardcore|
Lofofora is a French metal band from Paris. They write songs of protest and denounce some of the failings of the French society. For example, the problems in the underdeveloped outskirts, the hypocrisy of the politics of the French extreme right leagues. Among their titles are "Buvez du cul" and "No Facho". The band was created in 1989 and plays concerts in France as well as in Belgium and Canada.
- L'Oeuf (1993)
- Lofofora (1994) 5 tracks
- Lofofora (1995)
- Holiday in France (1995)
- Peuh! (1996)
- Dur Comme Fer (1999)
- K (1999) Single with Kabal (two songs)
- Double (2001) CD live + cover CD
- Le Fond Et La Forme (2003)
- Lames de Fond (2004) CD Live + DVD
- Les Choses Qui Nous Dérangent (2005)
- Mémoires de Singes (oct 2007)
- Monstre Ordinaire (2011)
- L'épreuve du contraire (2014)
- L'épreuve du concert (2015) CD live
- "Lofofora est toujours là". La Gazette en Yvelines (in French). 14 October 2015. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- "Modern-Day Miserables; French 'Trash' Bands Live Hand-to-Mouth to Reach Disaffected Ears". The Washington Post. 13 March 2004. Retrieved 22 October 2010.
|This article about a French band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|