Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up log, -log, or logs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Log most often refers to:
- Log (wood), a subpart of a felled tree trunk
- Logging (infinitive to log), cutting down trees for logs
Log, LOG, or LoG may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Log (magazine), an architectural magazine
- Lamb of God (band) or LoG, an American metal band
- Log Press, an OmniScriptum imprint
- The Log, Les Paul's first solid-body electric guitar
- Log, a fake product in The Ren & Stimpy Show
- Log file, a computer file in which events are recorded
- Logbook, or ship's log, a description of important events in the management, operation, and navigation of a ship
- Laplacian of Gaussian or LoG, an algorithm used in digital image processing
- Logarithm, typically abbreviated "log"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Log.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.