|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Categories||Youth with Disabilities|
|Based in||Spokane, Washington|
Logan is an American magazine for young people with disabilities.
Logan magazine was first published in 2006. The magazine was created by Logan Olson after she concluded "the world needs a magazine for young women with disabilities". The headquarters of the magazine is in Spokane, Washington.
Logan's articles are targeted towards young adults living with disabilities. The magazine features fashion, easy-to-handle beauty products, college & career resources, and lifestyle articles.
The magazine also profiles successful young men and women with disabilities, as well as celebrity interviews, including Ginny Owens, Bethany Hamilton, and Adam Morrison to provide inspirational testimonies and advice on life.
Olson has said that she created the magazine to offer readers reassurance that they are not alone, a feeling she longed for when she was recovering from surgery.
- Sara Leaming (November 21, 2006). "Spokane magazine designed for disabled young people". The Seattle Times. Spokane. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- "Ability Magazine: Logan Olson" (2008)". Retrieved April 5, 2012.
- Logan Magazine -Official website
- Logan's Launch - article discussing launch of Logan Magazine
- Video Journal of Logan -shows launch of Logan Magazine
|This teens' magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.