Clarks Logan City Bus Service
|Headquarters||42 Jutland Street, Loganlea|
|Service area||South Brisbane|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Garden City Interchange
Eight Mile Plains Station
Browns Plains Plaza
|Fleet||124 (April 2016)|
Clarks Logan City Bus Service is an Australian operator of bus services in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. It operates 28 services under contract to the Government of Queensland under the TransLink banner.
Clark's Bus Service was formed in 1976 when couple Yvonne and Reg Clark started a local school bus service in Logan City. In 1987 Clark's Bus Service purchased Greenline Bus Service in an effort to expand services to Brisbane City. In September 1995 Rochedale Bus Service was purchased. In 2003 it was rebranded as Clarks Logan City Bus Service.
- Branco, Jorge (8 January 2015). "Skytrans' fate scares bus companies". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "QBIC - Graham Davis". www.qbic.com.au. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Customer Clarks Logan City Bus Services 40yr jubilee - Whites Diesels". www.whitesdiesels.com.au. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "Clarks celebrate delivery of their 100th Volvo Bus". www.volvobuses.com.au. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "australia.SHOWBUS.com BUS IMAGE GALLERY - Logan City Bus Service". www.showbus.co.uk. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- "VST 12.5 metre – Bustech Pty Ltd". bustech.net.au. Retrieved 4 November 2016.