Logan Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Logan Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.88 sq mi (46.3 km2)|
|• Land||17.76 sq mi (46.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.12 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||925 ft (282 m)|
|• Density||199.4/sq mi (77.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453578|
Logan Township took its name from Logan Creek.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.88 square miles (46.3 km2), of which 17.76 square miles (46.0 km2) (or 99.33%) is land and 0.12 square miles (0.31 km2) (or 0.67%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Bright (northwest quarter)
The township contains one cemetery, Logan.
- "Logan Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 200. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...was named for Logan Creek...
||Highland Township, Franklin County||Whitewater Township, Franklin County|
|Kelso Township||Harrison Township|