Logan Township, Marion County, Kansas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marion County, Kansas
Location within Marion County
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|Elevation||1,499 ft (457 m)|
|• Density||2.9/sq mi (1.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-41950 |
|GNIS feature ID||477105 |
Logan Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- No cities of unincorporated communities.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Beltz Cemetery (a.k.a. "Early" Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery), located in Section 34 T17S R1E.
- Elm Springs Bible Hall Cemetery, located in Section 17 T17S R1E.
- Friedesthal Cemetery (a.k.a. Central Heights Cemetery) (a.k.a. Peace Valley Cemetery), located in Section 21 T17S R1E.
- Kaiser Cemetery (a.k.a. "Early" Congregational Church Cemetery), located in Section 36 T17S R1E.
- Logan Cemetery (a.k.a. Morning Star Cemetery), located in Section 13 T17S R1E.
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Logan". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Township of Logan
- Marion County Cemetery List. Archived 2013-05-09 at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a location in Marion County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|