Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up logic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Logic is the study of the principles and criteria of valid inference and demonstration
Logic may also refer to:
- Mathematical logic, a branch of mathematics that grew out of symbolic logic
- Philosophical logic, the application of formal logic to philosophical problems
- "A Logic Named Joe", a 1946 science fiction short story by Murray Leinster
- Logic (musician), American rapper
- Logic, member of hip hop group Y'all So Stupid
- Lamont "Logic" Coleman, producer of two tracks on Jim Jones' 2011 release, Capo
- Logic, the 1981 debut album by Hideki Matsutake's Logic System
Science and technology
- Business logic, program portion encoding the rules determining data processing
- Digital logic, a class of digital circuits characterized by the technology underlying its logic gates
- LOGIC (electronic cigarette), an electronic cigarette owned by Logic Technology Development
- Relocating logic, embedded information in programs for relocation
- Dolby Pro Logic, also known as Pro Logic, a surround sound processing technology
- Logic Pro, a MIDI sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation application, part of Logic Studio
- Logic Studio, a music production suite by Apple Inc.
- Lora Logic (born 1960), a British saxophonist and singer
- Samantha Logic (born 1992), an American basketball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Logic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.