|Headquarters||New York City, NY, USA|
Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Logicworks is an enterprise cloud automation and managed service provider company founded in February 1993. In 1998, Logicworks changed its focus from standard web hosting to more complex types of managed hosting. Other high points over the years included Logicworks getting the first MySQL enterprise partner designation in 2003, and expanding into private cloud hosting in 2007. The focus on cloud continues through to today, starting with the Logicworks cloud in 2010 and adding another data center to bring the company up to three in 2011. In April 2011, Logicworks received $7.6 million during a venture funding round. Logicworks' cloud offerings are marketed as traditional cloud computing offers instead of remote hosting solutions. In 2013, Logicworks, with 22+ years of legacy IT experience leveraged automation and DevOps Capabilities to develop their Managed AWS Service.
With a pedigree in traditional networking, database administration, and security, Logicworks is equipped to migrate complex, legacy workloads to AWS or a hybrid architecture. Custom automation facilitates rapid cloud adoption, enterprise-grade security and monitoring, and continuous deployment for enterprises that span on-premises and cloud environments.
Logicworks provides managed services for the Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure called Managed Amazon Web Services. Logicworks adds a management layer on top of the AWS cloud to help companies strategize, architect, implement, and scale AWS cloud instances and tools for their applications. In 2015, Logicworks was added to the AWS Premier Partner Network. Since then Logicworks has added many competencies to their roster including:
- Marketing & Commerce
Logicworks specializes in HIPAA and PCI compliance hosting and infrastructure design on AWS and Private Cloud environments. As an Authorized Government Reseller and one of the few AWS partners with Healthcare and eCommerce Competencies, Logicworks is well-known for its expertise in compliance, including HIPAA, PCI, SOC2, and SOX. Logicworks protects the health information of more than 50 million Americans, the financial information for global eCommerce companies, and the legal data for 40,000 law firms.
- In 2013 Logicworks was named among the "Best Places to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business.
- In 2014 Logicworks was ranked 9th on the "Best Places to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business.
- In 2014 Logicworks received VMware's Service Provider Partner of the Year Award for the Americas region.
- In 2015 Logicworks was ranked 21st on the "Best Places to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business.
- Made in New York List, Made in New York, Retrieved August 2, 2013
- Panettieri, Joe. Logicworks: The Cloud Your Way (Public, Private, Hybrid, And...), Talkin Cloud, Penton Media, July 26, 2012, Retrieved November 9, 2012
- Koyfman, Andrew. Logicworks Receives $7,600,000 New Financing Round Xconomy, Xconomy, Inc, April 5, 2011, Retrieved November 9, 2012
- Henderson, Nicole. Logicworks Launches Managed AWS Cloud Service Web Host Industry Review, iNET Interactive, June 5, 2013, retrieved June 7, 2013
- "Logicworks Earns Status as AWS Premier Consulting Partner". Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- Burt, Jeffrey. Logicworks Offers Private Cloud Service eWeek, Ziff Davis Enterprise, June 18, 2009, retrieved November 9, 2012
- Best Places to Work in New York City Crain's New York, December 17, 2013, Retrieved January 23, 2014
-  Crain's New York, October 1, 2014, Retrieved March 18, 2015
-  Logicworks News, Feb 13, 2014, Retrieved June 17, 2014
- CrainsNewYork.com. "Crain's names 2015 Best Places to Work". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- Official website
- Woods, Dan Buyers Beward "Private Clouds" That Aren't Clouds at All Forbes Magazine, Forbes, Inc., September 23, 2012.