|Airport type||Active With Few Facilities|
|Serves||Bitola, Republic of Macedonia|
|Elevation AMSL||1,950 ft / 594 m|
On July 23, 2007, the Logovardi Airport was used as a base for firefighting to combat wildfires within the region.
In the 1970s and 80s, the Aero Club Mirko Todorovski hosted a popular air show each May. The airshow ended, however, after the breakup of Yugoslavia. On May 24, 2008, after 20 years of inactivity, the Logovardi Airport was reopened as a gathering spot for air enthusiasts from across Macedonia. The annual air show has since been resumed by Mirko Todorovski. The most recent of these performances was the Bitola and Bitola Air Race which took place on September 9, 2011.
- Bitola-Logovardi Airport hangar & ICP MXP-740 Savannah aircraft at concrete apron
- Utva 75 of Air Club Bitola (Z3-DCH) at Bitola-Logovardi Airport runway
- Pictures of Bitola-Logovardi Airport
- "All Events in Macedonia". Retrieved 2013-03-16.
- [ http://www.europeanairlines.no/drustvo-za-vazdusni-saobracaj-a-d-aeroput-1927-1948/ Drustvo za Vazdusni Saobracaj A D – Aeroput (1927-1948)] at europeanairlines.no