Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Loire is a river in east-central France.
Loire may also refer to:
- Loiré, a commune in western France
- Six French departments get their name from the river:
- Loire Mk, a French army tank
- Loire Aviation, a French aircraft manufacturer of the 1920s–1930s
- French ship Loire, various ships of the French navy
- Loire (musician), an American vocalist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.