|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Elevation AMSL||5,322 ft / 1,622 m|
Loitokitok Airstrip is located in the town of Loitokitok, Kajiado County, in southeastern Kenya, at the International border with the Republic of Tanzania. The airport lies to the northeast of the town's central business district.
Its location is approximately 195 kilometres (121 mi), by air, southeast of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport.The geographic coordinates of this airport are:2° 54' 25.00"S, 37° 31' 17.00"E (Latitude:-2.9069453; Longitude:37.521389).
Airlines and destinations
At the moment there are no regular, scheduled airline services to Loitokitok Airstrip.
- "Distance between Laset (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Site Weather Station HKLT in Loitokitok Airport, RV, Kenya". CWOP Weather. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "HKLT airport details: Loitokitok (KENYA)". fs-duenna.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Loitokitok Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airkenya Flight Routes
- Airport information for HKLT at Great Circle Mapper.