From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loja may refer to:
- Loja, Granada, Spain
- Loja Province, Ecuador
- Loja Canton, Ecuador
- Loja, Ecuador, capital of Loja province
- Loja, Latvia, capital of Sēja municipality
- Loja, Estonia, village in Pühalepa Parish, Hiiu County, Estonia
- Loja (crater), a crater on Mars named after the Ecuadorian city
- Loja, a novel by Albanian writer Teodor Keko
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.