Lok Ma Chau Control Point
Lok Ma Chau Control Point (Chinese: 落馬洲管制站) is an immigration control point in Lok Ma Chau, Yuen Long, New Territories, Hong Kong, which is on the border between Hong Kong and mainland China. It started providing 24-hour clearance in January 2003, and is still the only control point to do so. Its counterpart is the Huanggang Port in mainland China.
Before reaching this point, vehicles must pass through police checkpoints along road to Lok Ma Chau Control Point. Permits must be carried in order to pass these points and to travel to the control points.
Franchised bus routes
- KMB 76K, 276B, B1, N76, N277
Non-franchised bus routes
- Yellow Bus (Lok Ma Chau to Huanggang)
- Kwun Tong (Lam Tin Station) to Lok Ma Chau
- Tsuen Wan (Discovery Park) to Lok Ma Chau
- Jordan (Austin Road) to Lok Ma Chau
- Wan Chai (Wan Chai Ferry) to Lok Ma Chau
- Mong Kok (Arran Street) to Lok Ma Chau
- Kam Sheung Road Station to Lok Ma Chau
Green minibus routes
- NT 44B, 44B1, 75, 78, 79S, 605, 616S
Red minibus routes
- NT Taxis
- Urban Taxis
- Immigration Control Points Archived September 23, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Lok Ma Chau Control Point to provide 24-hour passenger clearance services