|Aviyal (film), Maanagaram, Kaithi|
Lokesh Kanagaraj is an Indian film director who works primarily in the Tamil film industry. His debut movie Maanagaram in 2017 was successful at the box office. He then directed his second film with Karthi, Kaithi (2019).
In his directorial feature debut, in 2017, he released the thriller Maanagaram, which performed well at the box office. He wrote the script and directed, describing the story's structure as "hyperlinked" subplots.
He has described it as a "full-fledged action thriller".
|2019||Kaithi||Dream Warrior Pictures|
|2020||Thalapathy 64||XB Film Creators|
- Anantharam, Chitra Deepa (March 9, 2017). "The lives of others". The Hindu. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Karthi teams up with Maanagaram director Lokesh Kanagaraj". India Today. December 12, 2018. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "No heroine in Karthi's next with Lokesh Kanagaraj". The News Minute. December 15, 2018. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Maanagaram: Was a challenge to showcase Chennai differently, says director". Hindustan Times. March 7, 2017. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- Bhaskaran, Gautaman (March 7, 2017). "Maanagaram movie review: A shocking night of clashing lives in Chennai". Hindustan Times. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- "Kaithi will showcase Karthi's potential as a versatile actor: Lokesh Kanagaraj". The Times of India. March 11, 2019. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Karthi to Team Up With Managaram Director Lockesh Kanagaraj". The New Indian Express. November 28, 2018. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Karthick Naren to Lokesh Kanagaraj: Promising young filmmakers of Tamil cinema". The Times of India. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- "Title of Karthi's Next With Managaram Director Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Here". In.com. March 3, 2019. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- Kumar, Karthik (March 9, 2019). "Karthi looks intense in bloodied first look poster of Kaithi. See pic". Hindustan Times.
|This article about an Indian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|