Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Loki or loki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loki is the god of mischief in Norse mythology.
LOKI refers to a family of cryptographic block ciphers.
Loki may also refer to:
- Loki (C++), a C++ software library developed by Andrei Alexandrescu that makes extensive use of templates to increase the flexibility of implemented classes
- Loki (computer), a home computer proposed within Sinclair Research but never developed
- Loki Software, a software firm that ported several Windows computer games to Linux
- Loki (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Loki (Dark Horse Comics), a character in The Mask comic book series and related media
- Loki (Dogma), a character in the film Dogma
- Loki (Stargate), a character in the television series Stargate SG-1
- A character in the techno-thriller series Daemon
- A character in the Filmation children's television series Space Academy
- A character in the light novel series Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and its derived works
- A gothic rabbit in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race.
- One of the nine (one of the three Norse) playable gods in Age of Mythology
- A character from the 2018 video game God of War
- A character from the video game Fire Emblem Heroes
- A supporting character in the video game Bayonetta 2
- Loki: Heroes of Mythology, a non-linear action RPG by Cyanide on the Windows PC
- Debreceni VSC The clubs' nickname is Loki (Lokomotiv), from its long-standing ties to the railways
- Loki (rapper), stage name of Darren McGarvey
- A pseudonym of British mathematician and biostatistician Karl Pearson
- Loki Schmidt, the wife of German ex-Chancellor Helmut Schmidt
- Loki7, the alias of Roger Charles Bell, a pipe-bomber and former educator from Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Loki, Indonesia. a village on Seram Island
- Loki (isopod), an isopod genus in the family Bopyridae
- Loki (rocket), an American sounding rocket, which later developed into the Super Loki rocket
- Loki? (album), by Arnaldo Baptista
- Loki Patera, a volcano on Jupiter's moon Io
- Lokichogio (also called Loki), a town in northern Kenya
- "Loki", a song by Icelandic Viking metal band Skálmöld from Börn Loka
- Low Ki or Brandon Silvestry
- The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
- Lokai, a half-white, half-black character in "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", an episode of Star Trek
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.