Lola Créton in 2013
|Born||16 December 1993|
Lola Créton (born 16 December 1993) is a French actress. Créton began her career at the age of 10, appearing in the short film Imago (2004). She is known for her lead roles in the films Goodbye First Love (2011) and Something in the Air (2012).
|2007||Louis Page||TV series|
|2007||Room of Death||Eléonore|
|2008||Les Enfants de Timpelbach||Mireille Stettner|
|2011||Iris in Bloom||Iris|
|2011||Goodbye First Love||Camille|
|2012||Something in the Air||Christine|
|2012||Hollyoaks Later||Lola||TV series|
|2014||Disparue en hiver||Laura|
- "Something in the Air" (PDF). MK2. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 July 2015. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- Scott, A. O. (19 April 2012). "Trailing Her Heart, Pushpin by Pushpin". The New York Times.
- Chang, Justin (3 September 2012). "Review: 'Something in the Air'". Variety.
- Dargis, Manohla (25 March 2010). "False Security of Wealth: A Tale Turns Cautionary". The New York Times.
- Mintzer, Jordan (16 May 2011). "Iris in Bloom (En Ville): Cannes 2011 Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Lola Créton". British Film Institute. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Mintzer, Jordan (23 January 2015). "'Disappeared in Winter' ('Disparue en hiver'): Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
|This biographical article related to film in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|