Iyabode Ololade Remilekun "Lola" Odusoga (previously Wallinkoski; born 30 June 1977 in Turku) is a Finnish model who won the Miss Finland contest in 1996. Her name "Ololade" is the Yoruba translation for "The wealthy one has come". In 1997, she won the crown of Miss Scandinavia. On 17 June 1996 at the Miss Universe competition in Las Vegas, she was second-runner up. Odusoga is 174 cm tall and weighed 54 kg during her reign as Miss Finland. Her mother is Finnish and her father is Nigerian.
She married Jarkko Wallinkoski on 12 August 2005. They have two children together: a daughter, Denise Patricia (born 2004) and a son, Sylvester Ilmari Jalmari (born July 2006) and they divorced in 2015. She changed her last name back to her maiden name.
- Jason Edward Lavery (September 30, 2006). The History of Finland. Greenwood. p. 165. ISBN 978-0313328374. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Favorite Misses since 1933: Lola Odusoga" (in Finnish). Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Miss Universe 1996". Pageantopolis. Archived from the original on July 5, 2014. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Ololade". Online Nigeria: Nigerian Names & Meanings. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Lola Wallinkoski: My kids do not look at the waterfalls". mtv (in Finnish). February 22, 2014. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Do you still remember what it looked like when Lola contested in the Miss Universe 1996 pageant?". Ilta-Sanomat (in Finnish). Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- "Lola Wallinkoski and her beautiful daughter". italehi (in Finnish). January 1, 2014. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- "Lola vaihtoi sukunimensä - on jälleen Odusoga". Iltalehti.
- (in Finnish) Short bio
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lola Wallinkoski.|
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Finland
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|