Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lolita or lolita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolita is a 1955 novel by Vladimir Nabokov. Lolita may also refer to:
- Lolita (1962 film), a film directed by Stanley Kubrick, adapted from the novel
- Lolita (1997 film), a film directed by Adrian Lyne, also adapted from the novel
- Lolita Anime (1984–1985), the first ever hentai original video animation
- Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu) (1984), three-episode hentai anime
- Lolita (play), a 1981 play by Edward Albee, adapted from the novel
- Lolita, My Love, a musical by Andrew Lerner, based on the novel
- Lolita, Texas, town in Jackson County
- Lolita (Austrian singer) (1931–2010), Austrian pop singer
- Lolita (Italian singer) (1950–1986)
- Lolita (Spanish singer) (born 1958)
- Lolita Milyavskaya (born 1963), stage name "Lolita"
- Lolita (opera), a 1992 opera by Rodion Shchedrin based on Nabokov's novel
- Lolita, My Love, 1971 musical by John Barry and Alan Jay Lerner
- "Lolita", a song by Arturo Buzzi-Peccia (1854–1943)
- "Lolita" (Belinda song), a song from Belinda's 2010 album Carpe Diem
- "Lolita" (The Veronicas song), a song by Australian duo The Veronicas
- "Lolita", a song by Prince, from his 2006 album 3121
- "Lolita", a song from Suzanne Vega's 1996 album Nine Objects of Desire
- "Lolita", a song from the Stereophonics' 2005 album Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
- "Lolita", a song from Elefant's 2006 album The Black Magic Show
- "Lolita", a song from the 2011 Tamil film Engeyum Kaadhal
- "Lolita", a song by Lana Del Rey, included as a bonus track on some editions of her 2012 album Born to Die
- "Lolita" (Leah LaBelle song), a song by Leah LaBelle released in 2013
- "Lolita (trop jeune pour aimer)", a 1987 single by French Canadian singer Céline Dion
- "Lolita", a song by Cheap Trick from the 2017 album We're All Alright!
- "Moi... Lolita", a 2000 debut single by French singer Alizée
- "Lolita", a song by Paw from the 1993 album Dragline
- "Lolita", a song by Lana Del Rey from the Born to Die album Dragline
- Lolita (term), a slang term for a sexually attractive, seductive or precocious young girl
- Lolicon, a Japanese portmanteau of "Lolita complex", used to describe an attraction to young girls, and also fictional works with a related theme
- Lolita fashion, a fashion subculture originating in Japan
- LOLITA, a natural language processing system developed at Durham University, England
- Lolita (orca) (born 1966), a female orca kept at Miami Seaquarium
- Lolita, a Dutch child pornography magazine published by Joop Wilhelmus
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lolita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.