Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lolita or lolita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolita is a 1955 novel by Vladimir Nabokov.
Lolita may also refer to:
- Lolita (Austrian singer) (1931–2010), Austrian pop singer
- Lolita (Italian singer) (1950–1986)
- Lolita (Spanish singer) (born 1958)
- Lolita Milyavskaya (born 1963), stage name "Lolita"
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Lolita (1962 film), a film directed by Stanley Kubrick, adapted from the novel
- Lolita (1997 film), a film directed by Adrian Lyne, also adapted from the novel
- Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu) (1984), three-episode hentai anime
- Lolita Anime (1984–1985), the first ever hentai original video animation
- Lolita (opera), a 1992 opera by Rodion Shchedrin based on Nabokov's novel
- "Lolita" (Belinda Peregrín song), a song from Belinda's 2010 album Carpe Diem
- "Lolita" (Leah LaBelle song), a song by Leah LaBelle released in 2013
- "Lolita" (The Veronicas song), a song by Australian duo The Veronicas
- "Lolita", a song by Arturo Buzzi-Peccia (1854–1943)
- "Lolita", a song by Prince, from his 2006 album 3121
- "Lolita", a song from Suzanne Vega's 1996 album Nine Objects of Desire
- "Lolita", a song from the Stereophonics' 2005 album Language. Sex. Violence. Other?
- "Lolita", a song from Elefant's 2006 album The Black Magic Show
- "Lolita", a song from the 2011 Tamil film Engeyum Kaadhal
- "Lolita", a song by Lana Del Rey, included as a bonus track on some editions of her 2012 album Born to Die
- "Lolita", a song by Cheap Trick from the 2017 album We're All Alright!
- "Lolita", a song by Paw from the 1993 album Dragline
- "Lolita (trop jeune pour aimer)", a 1987 single by French Canadian singer Céline Dion
- "Moi... Lolita", a 2000 single by French singer Alizée
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Lolita (play), a 1981 play by Edward Albee, adapted from the novel
- Lolita, a Dutch child pornography magazine published by Joop Wilhelmus
- Lolita, My Love, a 1971 musical by John Barry and Andrew Lerner, based on the novel
- Lolita, Texas, a town in the US
- Lolita (orca) (born 1966), a female orca kept at Miami Seaquarium
- Lolita (term), a term for a sexually attractive, seductive or precocious young girl
- Lolicon, a Japanese portmanteau of "Lolita complex", used to describe an attraction to young girls as well as fictional works with a related theme
- Lolita fashion, a fashion subculture originating in Japan
- LOLITA, a natural language processing system developed at Durham University, England
- All pages with titles containing Lolita
- Amy Fisher, also known as the Long Island Lolita
- Florence Sally Horner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lolita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.