From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Lomax may refer to:
- Lomax, Illinois, a village
- Lomax, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Lomax, Nebraska, a ghost town
- Lomax, La Porte, Texas, a neighborhood
- Lomax Magnet Elementary School, in Tampa, Florida
People with the surname Lomax:
- See Lomax (surname)
- Lomax (band), a British rock band
- Lomax, one half of drum and bass duo Loadstar
- LO-MAX Records, a record label
- Lomax (auto), a Citroën 2CV-based kit car, styled like a 3-wheel Morgan
- Lomax, a character in A. Conan Doyle's "Adventure of the Illustrious Client."
- Lomax Company, a Serbian cosmetics company established in 2001, unifying two companies Lora and Max-ex.
- Lomax, the Hound of Music, a children's television show on PBS.
- Lomax distribution, used in Business modeling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.