Lomax Township, Henderson County, Illinois
Location in Henderson County
Henderson County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1906|
|• Total||33.35 sq mi (86.4 km2)|
|• Land||28.82 sq mi (74.6 km2)|
|• Water||4.53 sq mi (11.7 km2) 13.58%|
|Elevation||554 ft (169 m)|
|• Density||29.5/sq mi (11.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61425, 61454, 62330|
|GNIS feature ID||0429275|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.35 square miles (86.4 km2), of which 28.82 square miles (74.6 km2) (or 86.42%) is land and 4.53 square miles (11.7 km2) (or 13.58%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Clover, Crane, Freeland and Shaw.
- West Central Community Unit School District 235
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Lomax Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.