Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lome may refer to:
- Enrique Dupuy de Lôme, a Spanish ambassador to the United States
- Henri Dupuy de Lôme, (died 1885), a French naval architect
- Lome Fa'atau, (born 1975), a New Zealand rugby union player
- Lomé, the capital and largest city of Togo
- Lome (woreda), one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Lome, Slovenia, a dispersed settlement in the hills to the southeast of Črni Vrh in the Idrija Municipality in the Goriška region
- Dupuy de Lôme (A759), a signal and communication intelligence ship
- Dupuy de Lôme (1915), a submarine of the French Navy
- French armoured cruiser Dupuy de Lôme (1887), an armoured cruiser of the French NavyOther uses:
- Lomé Convention, a trade and aid agreement between the European Union (EU) and 71 African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) countries
- Lomé Peace Accord, a Sierra Leone peace agreement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.