Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lome may refer to:
- Enrique Dupuy de Lôme, a Spanish ambassador to the United States
- Henri Dupuy de Lôme, (died 1885), a French naval architect
- Lome Fa'atau, (born 1975), a New Zealand rugby union player
- Lomé, the capital and largest city of Togo
- Lome (woreda), one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Lome, Slovenia, a dispersed settlement in the hills to the southeast of Črni Vrh in the Idrija Municipality in the Goriška region
- Dupuy de Lôme (A759), a signal and communication intelligence ship
- Dupuy de Lôme (1915), a submarine of the French Navy
- French armoured cruiser Dupuy de Lôme (1887), an armoured cruiser of the French NavyOther uses:
- Lomé Convention, a trade and aid agreement between the European Union (EU) and 71 African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) countries
- Lomé Peace Accord, a Sierra Leone peace agreement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.