|Look up lomo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lomo or LOMO may refer to:
- Lomo, California (disambiguation), several places in California, US
- LOMO (Leningradskoye Optiko-Mekhanicheskoye Obyedinenie), a manufacturer of optical instruments
- Cured pork tenderloin, in Spanish sometimes called lomo
- Lomo saltado, a Peruvian sauteed dish
- Lomo a lo pobre, a Peruvian and Chilean dish of grilled beef
- Loin, in anatomy (Spanish: lomo):
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.