|Look up lomo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lomo or LOMO may refer to:
- Lomo, California (disambiguation), several places in California, US
- LOMO (Leningradskoye Optiko-Mekhanicheskoye Obyedinenie), a manufacturer of optical instruments
- Cured pork tenderloin, in Spanish sometimes called lomo
- Lomo saltado, a Peruvian sauteed dish
- Lomo a lo pobre, a Peruvian and Chilean dish of grilled beef
- Loin, in anatomy (Spanish: lomo):
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.